4th Ed D&D In London
Characters Trained in religion know the following information:
- Deities. The PHB (pg.20) lists the commonly worshipped gods.
- Asmodeus killed another god.
- Corellon blinded one of Gruumsh’s eyes.
- Humans were created by an unknown god.
- Wayside shrines built on trade roads are dedicated to the worship of Avandra, Melora and Sehanine
- Temples do not hold regular services. They are always open, and act as “community centers” for worshippers. The faithful only congregate in temples on holy days, which are social holidays.
- Religious organizations are political forces in the world:
- Goblins, especially hobgoblins, worship Bane.
- Gnolls worship the demon lord, Yeenoghu (aka, the Beast of Butchery or Ruler of Ruin), and often work with demons.
- Yuan-ti worship Zehir, and have human followers.
- Kyuss is an elder evil being, but nothing else is known.
- Shadar-Kai inhabit the Shadowfell and worship the Raven Queen.
Back to World Information
Back to Main Page